Friday, July 10, 2009

Maja, will you be my friend?


I love the Sounds. Maja is possibly one of the coolest females on this planet.

I read on Myspace that the Sounds were playing a small show in LA. But of course I read it late in the game on Monday and it was already sold out (apparently in a number of minutes). Boo. But then they announced that there were more tickets being released today. Yay!

It wasn't without an ordeal, what with having to frantically find someone to let me borrow a certain type of credit card (lame), and then anxiously hope that they wouldn't sell out again by, like 10:01. (PS - I hate ticketmaster, but that's a whole other story.) But I think that's what makes this story so shred-worthy. So guess who is going to the Sounds? Me, suckas!

PS - Many thanks to Dace!
PPS - Wallynuts will be getting a phone call soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment