Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Left My Brain in San Francisco - Part 1

I recently purchased a new cell phone to replace the one I had bought in Thailand last year. I think I liked it because it was so small and made phone calls. What else could I possibly need? I have since realized I love this new phone. However, I can't seem to figure out how to properly type and have found myself sending messages and email that aren't always completely composed. Sorry to all who receive them.

Anyway, the phone has since come in super handy for all things fun. Like taking all sorts of silly pictures the other weekend in San Francisco.

The evening began with a trip to the liquor store near my friend Christina's apartment. We couldn't very well show up empty handed, so we brought some tall boys. I don't understand why the store owner thought it would be a good idea to put a bottle of wine and 6 tall boys into a flimsy paper bag, but whatevs.
Christina had to show us up with some sweet tea vodka and the most delicious pasta I've had in a while.
Kirk decided to class up some Mickey's with ginger. Why? Because you can.

We took a trip to the Buccaneer, just down the street in Russian Hill. The night seemed to come full circle with a reference to one of my earlier drinks:
Who knew that this was to be the kickoff to the most food-centric weekend? Certainly not me.
I should note that somehow all of this food eating and cocktail imbibing had a negative affect on my thinking skills. I can't say that I had one particularly dumb moment. Oh wait, I did....

No comments:

Post a Comment