Monday, September 28, 2009

Ktla News Sucks

I only watch because it follows Gossip Girl and I am too lazy to get off the couch. They have the most sensational headlines that typically fall flat. "Dirtbags and a new breed of poisonous spiders!"

I think they have reached an all-time low with their news correspondents. Although, yes, it's sad that a baby was shot, I couldn't get over the most horrible pair of pants I've seen on a public figure. I will not hesitate to say that she was rocking a serious camel toe. I am grossed out.

And now there's a story about how a plane couldn't take off from LAX this morning, basically because a passenger had a case of explosive diarrhea. Holy shit. I need to go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Just commented on KTLA's FB page: The situation involving the LA Sheriff's Department....was just reported on KTLA 5 news......but in the graphic on the upper right hand side.....CLEARLY shows a LAPD badge (Totally different department). Someone just phoning it in over at KTLA designing the graphics.....or are they allowing personal bias in this?

    LOL, makes you wonder what else in the story was made up on the fly.....or twisted to make it "entertaining".

    #Fail #someonemaybeunemployednow

    ReplyDelete